[Photobooth Romance]

Do you know what you are getting yourself into? I'm getting into you, Because you got to me In a way words can't describe. I'm getting into you, Because I've got to be Your essential to survive. I'm gonna love you with my life. -Getting Into You - Relient K.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Hey

This is Emi, aka Amelia. This is gonna be my photoblog. =] How exciting... So next time you see a post here...It will have a photo, of course! Just wanted to let y'all know. =P

I'm 15 years old &I have quite a few dreams. One is to be a photographer. My photos won't be the most complicated or even the most wonderful; all I have is a simple digital camera. &It currently is being a piece of poo, &not working. I'm hoping it will have fixed itself by tonight, cos I'm going out. =]

Here's a little more about me:
I'm a vegetarian &animal lover.
I hope to have my own one-man-band called Photobooth Romance.
I love soccer, photography, mountain-biking, &singing.
I'm a Christian.
I live in Az, but would much rather be in Cali.

That's all for now. I'll post again soon with a photo or two!

-Em

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is to me from me....I wouldn't rather be in Cali. I'd rather be right where I am than anywhere else

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home