[Photobooth Romance]

Do you know what you are getting yourself into? I'm getting into you, Because you got to me In a way words can't describe. I'm getting into you, Because I've got to be Your essential to survive. I'm gonna love you with my life. -Getting Into You - Relient K.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006




Hey there, whoever reads my photojournal! Recently the memory cards for my digital camera were stolen =[ Sunday is my birthday though so I could always just ask for one =] And if no one gives me one, well, I have money! =P

When I do get a new memory card, I'm working on a project =] I'm going about my town to take pictures of well..everything! =] I'm taking my friend Megan, from Michigan, on a virtual tour of where I live =] So it may or may not be a while before I post again!

Much love - Emi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home