[Photobooth Romance]

Do you know what you are getting yourself into? I'm getting into you, Because you got to me In a way words can't describe. I'm getting into you, Because I've got to be Your essential to survive. I'm gonna love you with my life. -Getting Into You - Relient K.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

well hey there, whoever might read this. as you can see, i am still unable to post new pictures. i've had so many opportunities that i couldn't take advantage of. having no camera is really killing me, you know. i miss being able to express what i feel with photos, and capturing natural beauty.
it's now fall in this little NAZ town, and i've moved to a neighbourhood that is extremely beautiful. i'll get a camera as soon as possible, which is hopefully a couple weeks. i still need to make the slideshow for my friend in michigan, but i'll post as much as i can for you.
take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home